11.11.2010

Exciting things

Autumn is awesome and it brings so many fun festivities! One of them was Corwin's Birthday on October 28th! It was a blast! Here are the cupcakes I made him and his friends. When I was in Dallas, at Swoozies (the coolest stationary and gift/party store) I saw this robot cupcake set and I then decided that's what I'll bake for his day. We had a fantastic time! 
Corwin loves Halloween and I just like celebrating anything, so it works out nicely. Two kids from my class came to school with haunted Gingerbread houses and I really had the urge to do one also. So, we picked up a kit and we had a lot of fun with it! 
 Here's a nighttime shot of the front of the house
And here's a daytime shot of the back. We take pics at different times, because thats how we roll. 
Overall the festivities were all a blast! Now on to November....

No comments: