9.21.2010

My summer

Since it's still September and still 100 degrees it's not too late to give a photo and caption recap of a few mobile photos. All in all it was an amazing unforgettable summer. Being unemployed wasn't as bad as I thought.



Art camp for two weeks was a blast! And good money too!



I had the opportunity to go to two art museums. The DMA and Norton Art Gallery in my own town.



Can't forget FIREWORKS on the fourth! Some of my favorite things!



Beautiful nature all around me on a daily basis. Created by the Master Artist.



The Gates set. Yep, I kept busy with being an Extra for the TV show.



Homemade pizzas on gluten free crust and other yummy healthful ingredients.




Me being in the hospital for the first time.



My AWESOME birthday celebration with Corwin. 54 candles and Sparkling grape juice!

I've got so much to be grateful for!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Lars

No comments: