12.12.2011

My Christmas Wish List

Being a student and paying the University to be an intern for free from now through May, I am on a tight budget. Since my family is doing the trip thing instead of gifts (which I love) therefore, I won't be getting loads of goodies. Which is why I'm posting my virtual wish list just for the fun of it.

I'm out of this amazing fragrance and how much more fun is this Pop Art Edition in red!

This is the best face brush for foundation! I don't own one, but nearly died when the Bobbi Brown consultant put it on my cheeks. 



This stuff is amazing! Its pretty expensive though about $20 a bottle. One trick I like to use for expensive products is to buy a cheaper one for example, Pantene. And use the Pantene for a normal work day and use the expensive one for when I need to look good. Its a great way to be able to afford more luxury products and make them really last. I once stretched a $30 25 oz. bottle of Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo for two years! Thats right, two years! It was worth every penny. So I urge you not to turn your head at expensive beauty products!

I have been DYING for a new pair of eyeglasses. I'm ashamed to even say how old my current pair is and my pair before that were even older! It is definitely time! I don't know if these are the exact pair that I fell in love with at my local shop, but its a similar idea. I not only want them, but need them as well! 

That's all I got for now. Hope you get all you wish for this year and more!


No comments: