1.25.2012

Winter Clothes

Since Louisiana's Winter has been pretty nonexistent this year, I'm making my Winter Wishes list. I will choose awesome pieces that I wish I could be wearing this season.

Love this Military green coat. I think trench style coats are so flattering on nearly any figure. Even though I'm petite, I can still pull it off. The wide collar and cinched in waist make it!

These Jimmy Choo Motorcycle boots are kickin! I actually bought a pair similar from TJ Maxx recently, I saved about $800 by not buying the original designer's :) I love the message that these bad boys give off. It's like "don't mess with me."
This elegant pure white rabbit fur loop scarf is beautiful. I love how bright it is. Winter clothes can be so dark, so this is a nice change. 

I'm feeling better already and feel like I got a small Winter taste. Now on to thinking about Spring Trends and the upcoming NM beauty event! Blogs soon to follow! I hope everyone is enjoying Winter, wherever you are. 

No comments: