8.17.2008

Theme song

I go running everyday, its always a fun decision what will be my inspiring tunes for the day. Today it was some Red Hot Chilli Peppers. As I listened to parts of this song, I decided it is my current theme song. Here is a snippet of the lyrics.

"Soul To Squeeze" Greatest Hits
Where I go I just don't know,I got to, got to, gotta take it slow.
When I find my piece of mind,I'm gonna give you some of my good time.
Today loves smile on me,It took away my pain, said please All that you ride is free,You gotta let it be,Oh ya.
Where I go I just don't know,I got to, gotta, gotta take it slow.When I find my piece of mind,I'm gonna give you some of my good time.
You're so polite indeed,Well I got everything I need.Oh make my days a breeze,And take away my self destruction.

No comments: