5.13.2010

At the moment

I am feeling and experiencing so many wonderful things:

Job opportunity
New friendship
Appreciating old friendships
Family nearby
Future new sister!
ART!
people and all their beauty
Children and their innocence and trusting hearts
Convertible!
Good TV
Positivity
Encouragement
Belief and strength beyond my own
Lots of smiling at random points in the day
Brightness in my future
A light heart and load
A love of learning and school and the mind
Trust

...to all these things I say "Thank you God"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Lars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Naomi,

What a beautiful post! You have no idea how blessed I am that God brought you into our lives this past year. You have been such an inspiration to me and such an amazing teacher and friend to my daugther. There are no words to do justice of how much we love you. Thanks for being you and for being so amazing. Our lives are better because of you!!!!!!!

Love,
Christine

Glorioso Casting, LLC said...

Christine, You are TOO sweet!! Words cannot express how much you mean to me! cannot wait for our date sunday!love you!