10.22.2012

The Fall Face

One of my favorite ways to freshen up your look with the seasons is Make-up. Its much more inexpensive than buying the new leather pants or fur for Fall! A new bright colored lipstick or eyeliner will make you feel in style and is fairly inexpensive. I played around at my local Sephora yesterday and found some fabulous colors!






Here is a simple way to add some color to your usual makeup routine. I personally don't go too bright in the eye area unless its an evening event. But this can be a daytime natural look, with a fun dash of color!


Another great way to feel refreshed is to get a new scent! Perfumes are so fun and flirty and romantic! It feels so great to smell great! It is especially nice when someone notices how great you smell! I recently tried a sample of this scent given to me by my favorite store, Neiman Marcus. I fell in love! Its so fresh and seems to mesh with my own personal scent. When choosing a scent, its important to try it out on yourself before purchasing, some scents can become better or worse on each individual. This one seems to be a good fit for me and I look forward to adding it to my perfume personality soon!

Find your colors, find your scents and most importantly, have fun with it! Don't take it too seriously! Its just color!


No comments: