5.23.2012

Shopping out west

I had the amazing opportunity to spend 6 days in Utah with one of my favorite people alive!! Among many of the shenanigans we got ourselves into, we got to do some shopping! Aside from the fact, that I didn't buy any jewelry, except a cheap $3 Indian beaded bracelet, I'm super happy with my purchases. 

My friend, Whitney is a Lucky Brand Jeans girl. I've always known that about her. I have admired the soft tees from Lucky and also their fun jewelry. I have yet to try their jeans until now! I love the two dark skinny jeans I bought! They are pricey but they are worth every penny! They are flattering and super comfortable! I am so happy to throw out my lame $13 Forever 21 jeans now!! I know my latest two will hold up nicely!


We enjoyed some outlet mall shopping, one store in particular being, J Crew. Who wouldn't love a JCrew outlet!! I bought this boyfriend tee, that I love! I own an older version of this tee that I bought years ago, so I'm happy to have the latest style! You can never go wrong with stripes!
Whitney's cute 19 year old sister works at Vans! At first I thought "this is not my style", but I quickly realized how cool Vans are. The quality is there! And I love that it screams West! I bought a great crinkle tee that I could live in, and also needed a great baby shower gift!
Who wouldn't want their baby to sport these cute kicks! 

If you're ever out west...Remember to see the mountains, shoot some guns, ride some mules and SHOP!


1 comment:

Whittron said...

LOVVED THIS POST!